Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Survey! Freebie!! One Last Linky Party!!!

I have been waiting to post this until I heard back from Donalyn with the answers to our second Q&A but she seems to be travelling and away from a good internet source so I decided to post this now rather than keep everyone waiting!!


So in an effort to keep on learning and do better next time I have created a short survey about The Book Whisperer Read Along. I would love if you participated at all- hosted a chapter/whisper, joined the linky parties, or just read along with us- could head over and complete the 5 questions! Just think of it as an End of the Year Evaluation....just like Donalyn recommends!!


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Now, as a thank you for completing the survey here is a freebie for you. This is the Genre Tally Sheet and Definition Sheet I plan to use in my classroom this year. It has the adaptations I have made to the choices in genres so it may not fit exactly with what you want to use but it may help you make some decisions for your own room.


Go here to download my Genre Tally Chart and Genre Characteristics Worksheet. (I wanted to embed the document but I still can't seem to get it right...sad)




And now....time to celebrate!! 


Have you created something from your learning as we read through The Book Whisperer? Want to share? Excellent! Link up here.





0 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover