Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Passing Along the Love

A huge thanks and shout out the bloggers who have passed along the Versatile Blogger award to me! It is very much appreciated!


Please check out these wonderful blogs!!





Our Camp Read-a-lot! (I also follow Laura's other blog Delightful Daily 5 Cafe)

Now I am supposed to
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog. (Check!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs that you've discovered.

Seven things about me...


1. I have just gone back to work after being on mat leave for the last 8 months and now my husband is staying home with our baby!


2. I was given a label maker for my birthday one year by my husband and I love it.


3. I have a puggle! 



4. I moved from teaching Grade 7 and 8 for the last 7 years down to 4 last year and am still adjusting.

5. Teaching math terrifies me everyday.

6. I love my kobo e-reader.

7. I collect antique purses.

Now to nominate 15 blogs....oh dear! I love sooooo many. I think I will direct everyone to my blogroll on the right hand side...I read all of these blogs everyday and have learned so much from them! Here are some of my absolute faves:











Dali's Moustache







Ashleigh's Education Journey







Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes













Create Teach Share

5 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

thank you soo much!!! what a wonderful email to wake up to :)

Love your blog too so it means alot

Janaye said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Tara said...

Thank you bunches and LOVE your pugle!!!

4th Grade Frolics

Kailyn B. said...

Those are 7 interesting facts about you :) Hope that your baby and hubby are doing well while you go back to teaching. I teach elementary math as well, and it is scary but I always try to make it fun and interesting for my students. I have even tried an elementary math intervention program with some of the kids that were having trouble, and it really helped them! I LOVE it when my kids grasp a concept. Nothing beats that :)
---All the best - Kailyn

Jen Vincent said...

Thanks, Beth!!!! Kellee and I are thrilled over at Teach Mentor Texts! We had fun interviewing each other and choosing 15 of our favorite blogs!

My second kiddo was born last July and I was on maternity leave at the beginning of the year last year. Congrats to you! :)

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover