Saturday, October 22, 2011

Got Anchors?

Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes is hosting a fun new WEEK-LONG linky party.

It's all Anchor Charts all week!!

 If you have some anchor charts to share and be proud of then get out your camera and starting snapping now. Starting October 31st to November 4th you will be able to link up your anchor posts and browse through the wonderful ideas posted by others. I'm willing to bet that this linky party overloads Pinterest for sure!

 I've already started taking pictures and am getting ready to share.

1 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Janaye said...

Thanks, Beth, for posting about it!!! I cannot WAIT to see your anchor charts!! I am very excited about this party AND the fact that Foldables Week is right after that!!!!

Thanks again! :)
Janaye
frogsandcupcakes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover