Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry Freebie!!

I am super excited to be part of TBA's 25 Days of Gifts...but things are super crazy! So I do have a freebie for you...but I don't have a long story to with it.

I made these quick reading conference forms to record my discussions with my students during our Daily 5 discussions. I have a fiction and a non-fiction version.

Fiction Conference Form

Non Fiction Conference Form

I really hope to be posting soon with all sorts of news and pictures and freebies and stuff!! Soon!!
Until then...enjoy.


And....here is the link to my ongoing Christmas idea Pinterest board.

2 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Pat's Paper Passion said...

Many thanks...Merry Christmas
Pat

A Time to Share & Create


MY WEBSITE

Fabulous 4th Grade

Ali said...

These are really helpful!! Thanks for sharing!

Ali
alischepis(at)gmail.com

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover