Saturday, July 7, 2012

Guiding Readers...Need to Catch up?

Wow o wow!!! Do I ever love Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files! Awhile back I read about her plan to organize her blog and use thumbnail images for her freebies and printables and I thought, "Man, I wish I could do that!"


Well....I did!! I used the tutorial that Kristen posted about here and away I went. 


So just what did I organize? Well, I'm glad you asked. I created a thumbnail gallery of all the posts that pertain to our Guiding Readers book study. I will be adding the other chapters as we go along and you will be able to find it above under the header for the book study. But, just because I can't resist here's what it looks like so far...




Can you imagine the possibilities!!

2 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Teach It Today said...

Great job! I love her tutorials, too. Congrats!

Heather at TeachItToday!

Just Wild About Teaching said...

really cute =) im your newest follower drop by =)

Just Wild About Teaching

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover