Monday, February 24, 2014

Announcing....I have a TPT store!!

Wow! Oh Wow!
I did it.
I finally bit the bullet and opened a TPT store.

I am so excited...and so nervous.


There's not very much there...yet.
But I'll be working on it. Promise!


4 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Karyn said...

Yay!!!!! Good for you Beth!!! I'm in the process of opening a store too! So scary! I know how you feel! I know that you will do wonderfully! Congratulations! If I blog soon I will definitely mention your store. :o)

Karyn

Beth said...

Thanks, Karyn! It is a little scary but I'm excited that I did it.
Looking forward to seeing your store too.
Beth

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I've been muddling over the possibility but still have a long way to go before it really becomes a reality. We shall see. I'm following your store so I'll be keeping an eye out for your awesome products!!
Shibahn
Mrs. Landry's Land of Learning

Beth said...

Shibahn,
Thanks for your kind words.
I was so nervous and hesitant for a long time...but I think it helps that I blogged for so long first. My feet were already wet and people know me (I think!). Time will tell, I guess.
Beth

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover