Wednesday, June 25, 2014

100 Minutes- Chapter 9 and Conclusion- Building In New Literacies



We've done it!

Can you believe how much you have learned in just a few short weeks by sharing your thoughts and ideas with others? 
Me neither.

I love book studies.

But of course, we're not done quite yet. 

Tina from Croft's Classroom is hosting Chapter 9 AND the Conclusion of our book study (big job!) and I hope you all will give her some comment love after you head over to her blog and check out her post.



Last but not least, (I hope...) I'll be back for my last post of the book study in a day or two. 
Don't worry though! 
The learning doesn't end here...I foresee lots of future discussions as we all take what we've learned and out into practice in the fall as we head back to school.

Reunion anyone??


Plus keep your eyes peeled for a GIVEAWAY!!

**************

If you've got some time you should head over to Teachers Pay Teachers this weekend!!


0 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover